Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

I hate being the bearer of bad news but today I am.

The thing is, I'm not as happy as I could be in my current job. Sure, I've left jobs before, but this one is particularly difficult because it's such as small place. Also, there's the fact that I'm the best they've ever had in this position. No, I'm not bragging, just stating the facts.

So now, as I sit here all alone, waiting for people to show up, I am dreading the conversation to be had. And I like the people here, I really do. This is actually the first place where I haven't actively disliked someone. But this is the best decision for me, and I have to look after myself before I care about my employer.

As I mentioned on Friday, my life is a little bit chaotic at the moment, which has to do with a lot of things but mostly a certain detective at the police department. And this is also why I think relocating is a smart thing to do.

On a positive note, my commute was again awesome. The asshat apparently got fired. Not on my account. My powers aren't that great. Sorry to disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. He has not been fired. Unless the college receives a formal complaint, there is nothing they can do.

    ReplyDelete