Friday, December 4, 2015

The Worst Of The Worst

Cars. Some are better than others. And I'm not talking drivers here but makes and models. You'd think that a driver's ability to drive well is dependant on the driver and not the type of car he or she drives, but I've found that this is not the case. Similar to how certain professions seem to attract a larger percentage of asshats so do certain car brands. That is, if you want to call certain brands - cars. Not sure that all of the below qualify.

Without further ado, I present the list of The Worst Of The Worst:
  • Fiat 500
  • Subaru anything station wagon like
  • Last, and very least the Prius

I'm not even sure that last one qualifies as a car.

It's like calling Donald Trump a person.


Top two things that are wrong with where I live


The proper use of a Prius
Good use of a Fiat 500



Wood shed - Fiat, same shit different wrapping
 
 
 

Oh, hahaha... I don't even know where to begin here
I don't know what it is about these "cars" that attract terrible and rude drivers, but in my experience these seem to top the list of people who shouldn't own a driver's licence, whether I'm on a bike or in a car. Doesn't matter.

Friday. Thank You. I think I'm going to drink tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you had an asshat in a Prius. I do happen to own one, and am a cyclist as well, so I can only speak for myself; I respect anyone on 2 wheels, be it motorcycle or bicycle. I've learned that I need to watch out for me, and let the asshats be asshats. I feel sorry for them really. That's all they know how to be.

    ReplyDelete