Monday, November 30, 2015

A Promise Is A Promise And I'm A Woman Of My Word

Most of the time I am: a woman of my word that is. Not always, but most of the time. Last week I promised to take a selfie of my disproportionate physique and post it on my blog. But in between that promise and now there was turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, pie - and lots of it. I now look more like an overstuffed sausage than an upside down Popeye. Ok, so I don't really look like that but I feel as if I do.

Without further ado, here I am in all my sausage glory.

From behind
 
Nipping out in the front
Not completely updated since I have to confess that last weekend was an endless row of distractions in form of said turkey. I will get back to the promised pictures though in present time. But for now, you're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. It my opinion, I feel, that you have a great body. You are active and healthy and if I remember correctly a mom. Stop beating yourself up and enjoy your body. It is beautiful 👍😁🚲

    ReplyDelete