Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Cosplay Is Much Harder Than I Thought And More Charts

I have been working semi-hard on assembling a Watcher costume. But since my life has been filled with deflated tires, I haven't been able to give the task the attention it deserves.

Good things (debatable) come to those who wait. You may or may not have been waiting, most likely you didn't even know that I was working on this. Chances are you didn't know. Or cared. Unless you're +Ben Folsom who said he would pose in this costume as well.

Here's the original:



Uatu
I now know more about Watchers than I ever needed to know. +Dan Saunders was kind enough to give me a pass on the shaved head, but since this is the interweb I'm leaving out the head all together. Ok, so this is a work in progress. I may or may not put a little more effort into it - as this was a highly improvised use-what-you-have-on-hand kind of a thing. 

Scuse the scrubs
+Ben Folsom - the balls in your court now.

Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment