Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Perhaps The Bunny Life Isn't So Bad...

I'm so excited over the photos I took a while back. I'm amazed at how well they turned out and how fun it actually was to take them. I'll admit I was a bit of a Nervous Nellie at the beginning, but as I said, the photographer was great! Which got me thinking - maybe I chose the wrong line of work. But then I started thinking about how most women who enter the adult entertainment industry - perhaps through the more grey area of softcore magazines, for the most part end up exploited and used.

Because there's a huge difference between my innocent little photo session and women who pose for various magazines; I chose to do this and enjoyed it. I didn't have to do it to earn a living. Not that I'm judging. If your life long dream is to pose nude or participate in adult movies and you end up with a flourishing career doing what you love, more power to you.

These are a few of the photos I had taken, but I won't be wearing a bunny tail anytime soon.







Speaking of bunnies - there are a lot of them hopping about these days. Despite their fluffy cuteness, they are lethal! I came close to crashing numerous times last time they were bouncing about.

I haven't written a lot about biking lately because there really hasn't been a lot to report. I suspect this will change once "biking season" starts for real again. So while I haven't filled my weekends with escapades on two wheels, I have filled them with other variations of it.


1 comment:

  1. Just loving the elegance of it all. Viva the gorgeous gal's :-D

    ReplyDelete