Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Blast From The Past

Remember how I was all drenched in melancholy last year around Halloween? Well, one should be careful what one wants for. He's back. Last I checked, my conjuring skills weren't very strong, so I doubt it was my wishful thinking that made him surface. Whatever it is that brought him back into my life, he's here.
So happy together...
When I say "here", I mean that we haven't actually met up yet. And I don't even know if I want to. Hell! Who am I kidding! Of course I want to meet him. I'm curious as all hell to see how he's been, what he looks like, how me smells... ugh! don't even get me started.

He always had a knack for timing, so it would only make sense that he should show up now when my marriage isn't exactly great. So there's that.

Completely unrelated, the bike ride in today was amazing. Cherry blossom galore and friendly drivers.



I can't decide whether I should be sad or glad every time I make it safely to my destination. It ought to be a given that I'm not risking death by pancake, but it's not. I guess it comes down to a risk-reward sort of thing. Kinda like this, but swap out crazy for risk and hot for health benefit.



That show was crazy good the first and second season. I stopped watching after that so I don't even know how he met their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment