Channing Tatum is a 2007 Raleigh Sport with the following specs:
Frame and Fork
- Frame Tubing Material: 6061-aluminum
- Hubs: Aluminum quick-release
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Spoke Brand: 14g stainless-steel
- Brakeset: Tektro dual-pivot
- Shift Levers: Shimano Sora
- Pedals: Road w/clips and straps
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-830, 8-speed: 12-26
- Saddle: Avenir Road
- Handlebar: Aluminum
- Handlebar Stem: Aluminum adjustable
|Channing, if he were a horse|
I don't know if it was nostalgia or insanity, but I decided to continue riding Channing for the remains of the winter. I feel strong enough now to ride Channing uphill, and riding a heavier bike will hopefully help both strength and endurance.
So far we've even been able to conquer The Hill together.
After having spent a week with Channing, it's clear that he loves me and I love him. He gets me in a way that Tom Hardy doesn't, but that's not Tom's fault since he hasn't known me as long as Channing - but Tom is made of far more delicate fabric than Channing. Tom is more of a dressage horse, delicate and sensitive. Sure, he's nice to ride, but god forbid he should step on a pebble - instant flat!
|Tom's four legged counterpart|